Job type- Part time permanent
Salary - GBP21,833
Hours- 30 hours per week
Do you want to make a difference to young people's lives, inspiring them to achieve and realise their true potential? If so, then join Nacro's Totton College, who educate, nurture and transfer lives.
Who we are looking for?
We are in search of an experienced College Nurse to facilitate and develop the provision of nursing care and health promotion for students and staff within the college community. A professional who will act as the students' advocate at all times, using the NMC Professional Code of Conduct as a framework for nursing practice.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To lead the planning, review and delivery of personalised care plans and routines for students
- Supervise and support staff in the delivery of personal care for students with disabilities and learning difficulties, including moving and handling.
- To assist with the assessment of moving and handling students and their handling profiles.
- To develop documented clinical procedures for interventions required by students, such as gastroscopy feeding, suctioning, oxygen therapy, epilepsy and the administration of medications.
- To identify requirements for and deliver staff training within the faculty.
Please apply online