Medical Sales Physiotherapy
- Basic salary from GBP28,000 - GBP35,000
- Commission Scheme: GBP12,000 annually, paid every quarter
- Annual Christmas Bonus
- Company vehicle
- Private Healthcare
- Excellent additional benefits
Home based covering London - you could live anywhere within the M25
Are you a Physiotherapist or Occupational Health Therapist looking for a new direction? This opportunity will allow you to utilise your expertise and help many people, whilst earning commission along the way!
My client is a well-established manufacturer of medical products and solutions for use within schools, hospitals and clinics around the country. They have an excellent company culture; you will be autonomous in a friendly and personable team where you are able to grow your own territory. You will be supported through commercial training, and work closely with the Regional Sales Manager who will be there to assist you and enable you to hit your target.
Medical Sales Physiotherapy - Position
- Demonstrating equipment and advising customers on the full range of equipment available, giving recommendations to suit their requirements.
- Managing your own diary, booking appointment within your territory to meet customers face to face within schools, hospitals and clinics
- Track your sales performance on patch with a view to developing and maintaining a business plan
Medical Sales Physiotherapy - Candidate Requirements
- Experience as a Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or associated, who wants to move into a rewarding customer focused service position
- Tenacity, determination and a proactive personality
- Ethical and approachable with an empathetic approach to circumstances
- Due to the nature of the business, the Medical Sales Physiotherapy will need to have a DBS check
To Apply, please click on the apply button or contact Ashlea Harland at Rain Consultancy Group directly.
On applying for this position, you consent to Rain Consultancy Group Limited keeping your CV and contact information on file, so we can contact you about job opportunities. For details of our GDPR policy, please visit our website. We aim to contact you within 24 hours if we feel your experience fits the requirements for the role. Under GDPR legislation Rain Consultancy Group Limited is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioners Office as required under the Data Protection Act 1998. Rain will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.