Registered Nurse - (Day or Night hours opportunities)
At Care South - we are looking for caring Registered Nurses (Day and Night hours available) to complement the existing team here at our stunning new Nursing, Residential and Dementia Care Home - "St Ives House" near Ringwood.
- GBP18.00 - GBP20.00 per hour (depending on shifts)
- Paid breaks
- Full or part time hours available - or join our staff bank
- This role includes covering alternate weekends and some Bank Holidays.
As a Registered Nurse at St Ives House you'll be part of our friendly care team who are pivotal to our residents' well-being and day-to-day enjoyment of life.
You will take responsibility for care planning and drug administration in our nursing unit, leading a team of dedicated care staff and making sure our residents receive the highest possible level of care.
This role also includes building excellent relationships with the families and friends of our residents and other health professionals, together with managing personal information in a confidential and sensitive manner.
About the Registered Nurse role:
You will be a RGN or RMN with a current NMC PIN.
Ideally you will bring prior experience of working with older people in a nursing environment, however, we will also support you if you are interested in moving into this incredibly rewarding area of nursing for the first time.
You'll have good team leading skills, be highly organised with a caring and empathetic approach to your work and be capable of taking the lead in delivering excellent clinical care to elderly residents with a range of nursing needs.
About St Ives:
St Ives House is our beautiful new 60-bed care home in St Ives near Ringwood providing nursing, dementia and residential care. Our home has been carefully designed to provide comfort and convenience for residents and staff.
For more information about St Ives go to:
About Care South:
As a not-for-profit charity our focus isn't on targets or sales - it's on supporting people who need help to get the best out of life by offering high quality, compassionate care. We know that it's the care that counts - not only of our care home residents and home care customers but also of our employees.
For a friendly chat about this nurse role please contact Neil Dominy or Carol Davis on 481220 or apply for this role online.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Excellent induction programme and ongoing commitment to your training and development
- Company Pension and Life Assurance Schemes
- A staff discount scheme providing access to a range of on-line and high street discounts
- DBS check paid by us and uniform provided
- Care South Stars Annual Staff Awards - recognising excellence in individuals and teams
- NMC registration paid by us