Location: East Grinstead
Salary: GBP15 - GBP15.50 per hour
Permanent & Bank Contracts Available
SHC are recruiting for Registered Nurses to join the team to support our homes located in the East Grinstead area.
SHC have 16 homes located in West and East Sussex who support individuals who have a range of learning disabilities, physical disabilities, acquired brain injury and complex care needs.
The homes located in the East Grinstead area assist and support individuals with Acquired Brain Injury, Learning and Physical Disabilities.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for:
- Provide highly skilled care to the people we support
- Administer medication and treatments as prescribed and within the policies of SHC
- Maintain and report clinical observations
- Make amendments to care plans and goals according to evaluation
- Report directly to the Clinical Lead / Deputy Manager
- Liaise with medical, para-medical staff and case managers in the delivery of care
- Maintain standards in accordance to NMC and CQC
To be considered as a Registered Nurse, it is essential that you have:
- Valid NMC Pin / Awaiting PIN Verification
- Nursing Degree Qualification
As an employee of SHC, you will be entitled to benefits which include:
- Enhancements on weekend shifts
- Staff Accommodation
- Staff Transportation
- Nursing Preceptorships and Training
- Refer a Friend Scheme
Shift Patterns: 8am - 8.00pm, 8.00am - 2.00 pm, 8.00 am - 4.00pm, 2.00pm - 8.00pm, 8.00pm - 8.00am on a rotational basis. Other shift patterns are also available.
If you wish to be considered, apply today with your up-to-date CV and a member of the HR team will be in contact.
Please Note: Successful candidate will be required to complete a Disclosure + Barring Service Check (DBS)
Apply and join Sussex Healthcare!