To join us as a Registered Nurse you will need to have a current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices. Within our care homes, we are looking for Nurses with a passion for enhancing the quality of life, experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments, with an understanding of regulatory frameworks.
Our care home can be found in a tranquil setting on the outskirts of Mansfield town centre, close to shops and public transport
Our 68 bedded home offers residential care for people who need help with daily tasks and nursing care for those who have complex medical needs, and dementia care . We also provide respite care , intermediate care , and specialist care for those with learning disabilities or mental health conditions .
Our dementia care is accredited as part of Four Seasons Dementia Care Framework.
Qualifications & Accreditations Registered Nurse Qualification with a valid NMC PIN
- Leading a team to ensure the highest possible standards of care
- Assessment of residents' needs, creating and implementing Care plans
- Developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet resident's physical, social and psychological needs, whilst still championing independence and personal choice
- Maintaining accurate documentation and resident records.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines - identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
We offer a great range of benefit's, which include
- Welcome Bonus of GBP1500* paid in two instalments, after 3 and 6 months
- Recommend a Nurse Scheme of GBP1000*
- Dedicated Training and Support
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly Working Environment
- Free Enhanced police Check and uniform
- Internal Progression
- Full time and part time opportunities