Senior Medical Administrator
2 days left
- Job Type
We are currently recruiting a Senior Medical Administrator on behalf of a client in the Harrogate area. Salary starting at GBP18,000 depending on experience. Immediate start available.
As the successful Senior Medical Administrator you must:
- Be motivated and a self starter with a keen eye for detail and confidence managing a team
- Have previous experience in a similar role with strong planning and management skills, along with excellent knowledge of microsoft office and strong IT skills
- Be trustworthy and honest, while responsible for handling sensitive data and maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Commute to the outskirts of Harrogate with hours from 8:00am - 5:00am
- Be ready to interview and start work as soon as possible
As the successful Senior Medical Administrator your role will involve:
- Acting as the main point of contact for Client direction and patient feedback while supervising and coordinating a professional, polite and friendly reception service
- Coordinating and supervising the provision of Administrative Support Services in accordance with relevant guidelines
- Promoting a positive company image while continually looking for opportunities to develop the service
- Developing and maintaining a department that has a healthy, friendly and positively minded team
Are you looking for your next challenge in medical administration? Are you seeking an immediate start?
To apply for the Senior Medical Administrator role please call Chandler on .
CP1 - Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer