Advanced Nurse Practitioner/Clinical Lead
4 days left
- Job Type
Advanced Nurse Practitioner required for an organisation based in the Manchester area.
The successful Advance Nurse Practitioner will require the following skills and experience:
- Monitoring Drugs
- Face to Face Patient Care
- Monitoring Staff
- Prescribing Medication (If Qualified)
- Assessing and Diagnosing Patients
- Ensure clinical standards meet all Care Quality Commission and Service Level Agreement Standards of care to people accessing primary health care services.
- Directly admit patients to secondary care hospital in acute medical needs.
- Refer patients as appropriate to other members of the multidisciplinary team, secondary care and to other statutory and voluntary organisations including referral for x-ray, bloods and microbiology.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
Advance Nurse Practitioner
Worked in GP Setting
Active NMC Pin
Please contact Suki Watson at Real Staffing
To find out more about Real please visit
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales