Registered Mental Health Nurse
3 days left
- Job Type
Are you someone who puts your patients' needs first? Would you love a job that allows you to make a difference in people's lives every single day? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
Knowing that you're making a difference to people's lives is rewarding in itself. But our many roles offer much more than that. As well as helping you grow and develop your talent, we want you to feel proud of where you work and what you do.
Calverton Hill now has two mental health acute wards - one female and one male that run in addition to the other amazing services we offer that is delivered in partnership with Nottinghamshire Healthcare.
We also provide care and treatment within a medium secure environment for males and females aged 18 years and older, with learning disabilities.
This is a purpose built facility that consists of:
Medium secure mental illness and personality disorder service for women
Medium secure learning disability service for men
Medium secure learning disability
Our RMN role involves:
· Providing a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder
· Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
· Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
· Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
· At a more senior level, you'll also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
To be successful as an RMN, you'll need:
· A relevant nursing qualification and registration
· Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach - our units operate 24 hours 7 days a week, and our nursing staff work shift patterns including weekends, bank holidays and nights.
· A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
· The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development
About our benefits
In return for your expertise and hard work, we offer a wide range of benefits including:
· Sign on bonus - £1500 Welcome to Priory - either a sign on bonus or an e-voucher code for the Priory Benefits portal to be redeemed on various items including discounted shopping, red letter days, gym membership etc
· Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum
· Moving less than 100 miles up to £2,000 (To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves)
· If more than 100 miles up to £4,000 (To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves)
· · Payment into the pension scheme
· · CPD top up
· · Donation to a charity of their choice
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered i