Day surgery lead nurse
Looking to take the next step in your nursing career? We have an exciting new opportunity that might be just what you want within day surgery.
Pulse is working in partnership with one of the largest private hospitals within the UK, to recruit for a Sister/ Charge Nurse on the Day Surgery Unit, offering Monday - Friday regular working hours. This post is to work a 12 month fixed term contract.
An amazing opportunity for a registered nurse with experience in a day surgery environment.
In this role, you would be acting as a deputy and support the manager to ensure the department is always effectively managed. A successful candidate will also be responsible for the delivery of the highest standards of care and services.
The salary for this role is up to £43, 307 per annum depending on experience plus fantastic benefits.
Roles and responsibilities included but are not limited to:
- Planning staff duty rotas to ensure the correct skills mix at all times
- Promote and participate in the implementation of the hospital and departmental strategies, philosophies, protocols and quality care programmes through
- Maintaining and expanding professional knowledge/skills and competence in accordance with PREP requirements and to maintain a professional profile
- Develop research-based practice, quality assurance and clinical and local audits
The successful application will have a minimum of 3 years' post qualification experience within ENT or Ophthalmic nursing. You will have a desire to progress into a management role.
- Private Medical Cover
- Generous pension scheme
- Annual leave - that increases with your length of service
- Career development
- Employee discounts
If you would like to find out more, please call Jasmin on 0207 959 1016 for more information.
If this position isn't right for you, but you know someone who may be interest. Refer their details on to earn a £250 voucher!