Clinical services manager
2 days left
- Job Type
Clinical nurse manager
Permanent, full time
Up to £40,850 per annum
Are you an experienced charge nurse or clinical services manager (CSM) now looking for a new opportunity?
We are assisting a leading independent charity, that works as an advocate caring for women across the UK to recruit a new Clinical services manager for their London location.
This is an integral role across the team, working closely with not only the theatre team but also the surgical ward.
- Supporting the ward & theatres to ensure standards are maintained & responsibility for effective communication across the teams
- Support the recruitment of clinical staff across the units
Supporting staff with any training & development requirements
- Monitor employee performance
- Liaising with the Treatment unit manager to ensure CQC standards are met
- Current NMC/HPC registration
- Experience working within an operating department or surgical unit
- Experience of gynaecology/TOP surgery
The clinical service manager, will not only support a team of experienced & passionate nurses but also be a part of the growth of the team.
This role comes with a great competitive salary of up to£40,850 with a raise to £44,715 following set targets being met. This employer also offer genuine career progression prospects and a comprehensive benefits package.
Following a staff survey, 100% of respondents that took the survey said they were proud to work for this employer!
For more info contact Jasmin on 0207 959 1016 or email your CV
If this post is not right for you, but you know of a colleague or nursing friend who may be interested, please do refer on our details as we offer a £250 referral bonus for all successful referrals.
Apply for Clinical services manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly