Respiratory Nurse ( Band 5) - ICU
Position: Respiratory Nurse ( Band 5)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Redhill, Surrey
Salary: Up to £30,000
We have an exciting opportunity for a newly qualified or qualified band 5 nurse to join a private respiratory clinic.
This private clinic will give you the opportunity to work in a prestigious small clinic for 3 to 4 DAYS a week only, providing one to one care to your patients while still being trained and clinically updated through the NHS.
This is an excellent opportunity to specialise in a specialist ICU/Respiratory department and be enrolled in a ICU course (after passing probation).
You will be given the opportunity to work:
- For 3 to 4 days a week only
- Work in a small clinic without demanding hours or low staffing numbers
- Appropriate specialist training
- Career progression opportunities
- Good access to management support/ training
- The opportunity to work with some of the best nurses and Doctors
- Accommodation (subject to availability)
- Access to state of the art equipment
Athona Recruitment’s Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in the South East and Midlands. If you’re looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.
We’re committed to placing Healthcare & Education professionals that make a positive difference in the lives of others. If you’re driven to help change the future, search for your next role now.