Find your perfect role at Nursing Times Careers Live London
We're returning to London for Nursing Times Careers Live on Saturday 8 June 2019! Whether you’re a qualified nurse or student just getting started, our event is the perfect opportunity to take charge of your career and set goals for the future.
As well as meeting a range of employers with immediate vacancies to fill, you will also hear from amazing nursing role models, earn CPD hours, enjoy a free lunch, be in with the chance of winning £750 of prizes and be made a fuss of at our launch party at the end of the day.
The following exhibitors will be at the event – keep an eye on our website as more join up:
- Barts Health Trust
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital FT
- Croydon Health Services Trust
- Greater Manchester Mental Health FT and Pennine Care FT
- HCA Healthcare UK
- Health Education England
- Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare Trust
- Imperial College Healthcare Trust
- International SOS
- King’s College Hospital FT
- North Bristol Trust
- North Middlesex University Hospital Trust
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare FT
- Royal Navy Reserves
- Spire Healthcare
- The London Clinic
- Priority Healthcare
- University College London Hospitals FT
Discover more and sign up for your free ticket today to our nursing job fair by clicking Apply Now below.
If you are having trouble registering please email: Greta.Banaityte@emap.com