Registered Nurse - RMN/RGN - Nights
I am currently recruiting for a skilled Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) with demonstrable post-registration experience to join this medium sized elderly nursing home in Droitwich. My client is part of a regional elderly care provider with an outstanding reputation for exceptional standards of nursing care. The service itself provides specialist and high-quality residential, palliative and convalescent care for elderly residents. The client also provides care to patients requiring Alzheimer's and dementia type care.
Set within extensive private grounds, this service is a peaceful and quiet setting for residents to receive individualised and person-centred care. The ideal candidate will be experienced in providing expert elderly nursing care, and providing outstanding quality palliative, end of life and residential care to residents. You will be dedicated to delivering expert care in a safe and secure environment, encouraging residents to engage in activities.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) role include:
- Generous salary package
- Relevant training and development
- Support through Revalidation
You will have experience working in a similar role or in a nursing home or hospital setting with elderly patients. As Registered Nurse, you will be delivering specialist care to enable elderly residents to live a fulfilling and high-quality life. As a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN), you will be competent across a range of clinical skills and have a clear understanding of developments and procedures within the field of nursing.
Responsibilities for the Registered Nurse - RGN/RMN:
- Providing, and developing the delivery of person centred care
- Educating and supporting healthcare and junior staff members
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Registered Nurse qualified with relevant experience (RGN/RMN)
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Up to date clinical experience
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK