- Woking - Surrey
- Salary: Competitive
- Permanent (Full Time)
The Assisted Conception unit at Nuffield Health Woking Hospital requires a Fertility Nurse or RGN with gynaecological or midwifery qualification.
The Victoria Wing is a busy, well established nurse led IVF unit. The successful candidate will be working within an experienced multidisciplinary team. There will be opportunities to expand your knowledge and practise within this progressive and exciting speciality. You will be well supported within our professional and caring team.
As an experienced registered practitioner you will need:
- To deliver high quality clinical care through assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care within Assisted Conception Services.
- To support the department in the achievement of all clinical governance requirements and participate in audit reviews.
- To undertake risk assessment and actively manage outcomes within the remit of their responsibilities.
- To ensure all activities are undertaken in line with the HFEA Act of Parliament and Code of practice, the in house quality system and the requirements of Nuffield Health.
- To manage and support patients (and their partners) expectations of their treatment and outcome throughout multiple patient episodes.
- To contribute to the development of departmental objectives.
- To participate in the on call rota for the department to ensure adequate cover is provided.
All training for this specialist area will be provided for the right candidate. Gynaecology or midwifery experience may be helpful but not essential.In addition to continuous professional development, you can expect a competitive benefits package including health insurance, two levels of pension scheme, childcare vouchers and more.
Nuffield Heath is Britain’s largest and most pioneering healthcare charity, integrating fitness and well-being, prevention and cure. We’ve brought together our hospitals, clinics, fitness & wellbeing centres as well as our diagnostic units into one holistic healthcare service provided from over 200 locations. A not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest every penny we make into helping the people of Britain to lead healthier, happier lives. In today’s healthcare market, we’re in an enviably strong position.
The Nuffield Health Woking Hospital is a modern well-equipped hospital with 26 en-suite bedrooms, 2 Major theatres with laminar flow 1 Minor theatre, 2 HDU beds and Assisted Conception Services.