Band 5 Mental Health Nurse
Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
Permanent, full time
Up to £34,173 per annum
Are you a registered mental health nurse looking for a new challenge to relocate and work in the Channel Islands?
Pulse is working alongside a well-established leading organisation based within the Channel Islands to recruit for their recently refurbished and modernised mental health services.
The service is for adults aged 18 and over. They provide assessment, intervention and treatment and support to patients with complex mental health problems ranging from moderate to severe
You will be working alongside a dedicated multi-disciplinary team to provide the best care possible.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To assess, develop, implement and evaluate programmes of care.
- The post holder will participate in service development demonstrating initiative, enthusiasm and the ability to undertake project work.
- Independently liaise and communicate effectively with members of the nursing team
- The post holder will engage in training, clinical supervision, line management supervision and team meetings on a regular basis and will provide supervision to junior members of the nursing team. staff, multidisciplinary team and other associated agencies.
- To undertake in-house annual mandatory training in Manual Handling, Basic Life Support, Fire Safety and AED training.
- To assist in the learning, development and assessment of unqualified staff, junior staff and adaptation nurses.
- To communicate effectively with patients/clients and significant others.
Skills and Experience
- NMC registered RMN
- No experience required - they are willing to invest in learning!
- Generous annual leave
- Parking is available
- Employer contributory pension
Contact Louis on 0207 959 1102 to apply.
Or refer a friend and we'll pay you £250 when they start work!