Nursing Open Day - Wednesday 1st May
Are you an NMC Registered Nurse seeking an exciting new opportunity to learn specialist skills in renal dialysis nursing? OR are you an NMC Registered Nurse with renal experience, looking to take your next career steps with the world’s largest provider of dialysis products and services?
Whatever experience you can bring, with the right attitude and aptitude, we have an opportunity for you!
We are holding a Recruitment Open Day for multiple nursing vacancies on the Wednesday 1st May from 10am – 3pm at our Colliers Wood Dialysis located at Unit 11, Greenlea Park, Prince George’s Road, Colliers Wood, London, SW19 2PU
We have vacancies across a number of our South East clinics and are recruiting for RGNs from both Renal and Non-Renal backgrounds. We also consider newly qualified nurses as anyone who joins Fresenius Medical Care will receive full accredited training.
Reasons to Attend:
- Talk to staff that currently work for Fresenius Medical Care
- See what our clinics look like and experience the working environment
- Attend short training sessions
- Learn about our employee benefits
- Interview on the day!
The open day is a great opportunity to learn how good a career with Fresenius Medical Care can be, we will give you an overview of how our induction works alongside our competency and development framework. We will have our Clinical Training team in-house to providing taster sessions of what being a Renal Nurse with Fresenius Medical Care involves. Also you will be able have a tour of the clinic, talking to the staff on the floor and even have the chance of an interview on the day!
What can we offer you?
- Competitive Salaries
- 12 Week Accredited Training Programme
- Location and Evening Allowance
- Training & Development
- No Sunday or Night Shift Working
- Company Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- 33 Days Holiday (inclusive of 8 days bank holiday) plus Christmas Day and New Year’s Day off
- Overtime & Paid Breaks
- Free Parking at Work
Who is Fresenius Medical Care?
We are the leading provider of dialysis services to the NHS, operating 57 partnership dialysis units that together provide regular dialysis treatment to over 3,500 NHS patients in the UK. We are part of a global company treating over 325,000 patients worldwide across 3,815 clinics.
We are a growing and ambitious company who invests in talent and creates an environment where you can grow too. Come on our journey with us, see your skills develop and be rewarded for the exceptional care you give!
The Clinics we will be recruiting for:
- Colliers Wood Dialysis Unit – South West London, SW19 2PU
- North Wandsworth Dialysis Unit – South West London, SW8 4UY
- Sutton Dialysis Unit – Surrey, SM1 1DA
- Purley Dialysis Unit – Croydon, CR8 2PG
- West Byfleet Dialysis Unit – Surrey, KT14 6EW
- Farnborough Dialysis Unit – Farnborough, GU14 0NR
- Chandlers Ford Dialysis Unit – Eastleigh, SO53 4DG
Please click apply to find our more and to register your attendance.