Practice Nurse/OH Nurse
HCA Healthcare UK – The World’s largest private healthcare group; providing award winning primary, acute and complex care.
Roodlane Medical is one of the UK’s leading providers of corporate healthcare services, with extensive experience of creating and delivering effective and innovative corporate wellness strategies. Roodlane operates out of offices in both London and Glasgow, and provides services to blue chip clients mainly in banking, legal and professional services.
Roodlane has a skilled and experienced Medical team offering a supportive professional environment with opportunities for personal learning and development and for career progression.
We are currently recruiting for a practice Nurse based in Fleet Street
The Practice Nurse will be providing a practice nurse service within one of our clinics based in the City of London and at nearby client sites. The role ranges from travel vaccinations, wound care, assisting in medical screening processes and health advice.
This is a full time role, working 40 hours per week – Monday to Friday( 0800-1630, 0830-1700 0r 0900-1730)
Salary : Competitive
Reward and recognition - We reward your commitment in delivering the highest standard of care with generous and competitive benefits such as our contribution pension scheme, private medical insurance, annual salary review, 247.5hrs holiday each year; with the option to buy and sell. We invest in your career development with clear career pathways and access to further education. We can also offer you support with relocation if you are living outside of London or the UK; subject to terms and conditions.
Please note we will close this role early if suitable number of applications are received
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide a treatment service for clients with minor injuries and illnesses including onwards referral to own GP, in-house GP or hospital emergency services as appropriate
- Provide a phlebotomy service for blood tests
- Provide travel vaccinations service including administration and advice for corporate and private clients
- Provide emergency treatment and advice in cases of sudden illness in conjunction with on-site doctors
- Undertake all duties and responsibilities related to the practice nurse role
- Undertake employee annual health Checks including smears
- Implement the Flu Vaccination campaign
- Carry out employee health checks programme at sites outside London if required (once a year )
Skills & Experience
- Registered General Nurse with full registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Travel Vaccination experience is highly advantageous
- Practice Nurse Qualification/experience
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Good level of computer skills
About The Individual
At HCA UK we recognise and value everyone as unique and individual; treat people with kindness and compassion; act with absolute honesty, integrity, and fairness and trust and treat one another as valued members of the HCA UK family. As someone looking to join our family, you will demonstrate these key values.
You will also actively participate as a member of a team, working together to achieve tasks, goals, and objectives; demonstrate a lead by example attitude to inspire our colleagues and patients; and deliver information in a clear, concise, and compelling manner to effectively engage others and achieve desired results.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please apply for this role and a member of the team will be in contact shortly.