St. Anne’s is an award-winning Organisation providing wide-ranging social care and support to people across Yorkshire and the North East. We are an accredited Investors in People Organisation and strive to make a difference every day to the lives of those we support. We were recently awarded ‘Good’ overall to all of our registered services in recent CQC inspections.
Nurses for our successful and highly regarded service for people with alcohol problems in Leeds.
£27,236 per annum (pro rata for part time hours)
1 x 37.5 hours per week
1 x 22.5 hours per week
(Shifts will include some earlies, late shifts, waking nights, weekends and Bank Holidays on a Rota basis. The role can be considered for someone looking for a permanent Night Worker position)
St Anne’s Alcohol Services have been provided detox and rehabilitation to people with alcohol problems for the past 40 years.
We are currently seeking RMN/RGN qualified ideally with some experience in the field of substance use. However, we are willing to provide RCGP management of alcohol training to successful candidates. You will be providing residential care and support to residents undergoing alcohol detoxification and rehabilitation.
This role will involve providing personal care and some manual lifting and handling. All necessary training will be provided to support the suitable candidates.
At St. Anne’s, we want to reward our employees for the hard work they do so we have a great benefits package including:
- Working in a value driven organisation
- Access to degree level courses
- Minimum of 20 days annual leave (pro rata for part time hours) rising annually to a maximum of 25 days
- Access to a fantastic Employee Benefits scheme – Hundreds of discounts at major retailers like Sainsbury’s and Boots
- 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme – including free counselling sessions & support
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Continuous opportunities for training and career development
For an informal discussion regarding these posts please contact Jonathan Philpott on 0113 281 6947
For more information please visit our website www.st-annes.org.uk