Senior Mental Health Nurse
Senior Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Senior Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
Permanent, full time
Up to £35,608 per annum, plus a £9,000 starting bonus!
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Then this may be the role for you…
Pulse and a leading healthcare organisation are working together to recruit RMN's and RNLD's to work at one of their hospitals in London in a senior position.
You will be working within a psychiatric intensive care unit (PICU) which has over 30 beds to care for patients who have suffered an acute deterioration or relapse in their mental wellbeing.
You will provide leadership and guidance for junior staff. The RMN will also actively participate in patient care, whilst being responsible for the efficient and effective planning, implementing and evaluating of patient care plans.
They are looking for dedicated nurses with experience in acute settings and you will have had experience in a similar role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be required to develop and maintain good working relationships with colleagues, visitors, carers, members of the multi-disciplinary care team and senior professional and managerial staff
- Conform at all times to the Policies and Procedures of the Company, with particular regard to confidentiality, financial and administrative responsibilities, and treat patients, colleagues and visitors with dignity and respect at all times
- To be responsible for organised implementation of daily nursing action programme
Skills and Experience
- NMC registered RMN or RNLD
- Experience within acute settings
- Competitive salary
- £9,000 welcome and retainer bonus!
- £1,000 PICU bonus!
- Generous annual leave entitlement
Should you be interested in this role, please do contact Louis on 0207 959 1102 for more information.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, to earn a £250 voucher please do refer on their details.