Mental Health Nurse
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
Permanent, full time or part time
Up to £32,019 per annum, plus a £9,000 starting bonus and £1,000 PICU bonus!
Do you want to develop your career alongside an organisation that cares for you? Then look no further…
Pulse and a leading healthcare organisation are working together to recruit RMN's and RNLD's to work at one of their hospitals in London.
You will be working within a psychiatric intensive care unit (PICU) to care for patients with multiple conditions, complex health needs and challenging behaviour.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that each patient has an individual care plan and risk assessment
- Provide clinical leadership and supervision for the support workers and students
- Liaise effectively with all actively involved in the care process, including carers and relatives, aspiring to provide an effective, seamless and integrated service to patients / residents.
- Adopt a flexible approach to hours of duty, in order to meet the needs of the service over a 24 hour period
Skills and Experience
- NMC registered RMN or RNLD
- Experience within acute settings
- Competitive salary
- £9,000 welcome and retainer bonus!
- £1,000 PICU bonus!
- Generous annual leave entitlement
Should you be interested in this role, please do contact Louis on 0207 959 1102 for more information.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, to earn a £250 voucher please do refer on their details.