Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home
4 days left
- Job Type
I am recruiting for an experienced Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN/RMN) with extensive post-qualified experience to join this small, private, elderly nursing home providing specialist care for elderly residents with progressive illness, dementia and end-of-life diagnoses. My client also provides care to patients requiring sensory support, companionship and physical disability.
This role is ideal for a Registered Nurse already working as a Clinical Lead or for someone looking to take the next step in their career. You will have experience working in a similar role or in a nursing home or hospital setting. As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will be delivering specialist care to enable elderly residents to live a fulfilling and high-quality life and role modelling appropriate care to the care team. My client is part of a regional healthcare group with an outstanding reputation for exceptional standards of nursing care. The Home itself provides a community feel for residents and has an extensive activities program which everyone is encouraged to join in with.
The benefits of this Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN/RMN) role include:
- Generous salary package
- Relevant training and development
- Support through Revalidation
As a Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN/RMN), you will be competent across a range of clinical skills and have a clear understanding of the challenges facing those with a dementia diagnosis and in old age. You will be competent in supporting those with dementia, old age, end of life care and physical disabilities and being committed delivering an exceptional standard of individualised, compassionate care.
Responsibilities for the Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN/RMN:
- Providing, developing and supporting with the delivery of person centred care
- Educating and supporting healthcare and junior staff members
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Clinical Lead Nurse qualified with relevant experience (RGN/RMN)
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Up to date clinical experience
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
Apply for Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly