What we are looking for:
We are excited to be expanding out Acute Mental Health inpatient Service here at Calverton Hill with the addition of a new 16 bed Acute inpatient ward. We are seeking a full time Ward Manager to support this new ward.
The new manager will provide clinical management and leadership of the full nursing team on the ward, this includes being a highly visible role model and mentor to the nursing team. The post holder has the responsibility for overseeing and maintaining the highest standards of nursing care.
This role involves the planning and co-ordination of the quality and management of nursing care, patient care and the clinical environment plus responsibility for staffing, rota management and being part of the on-call rota. You will be required to participate fully with the multidisciplinary team, undertaking direct patient care where necessary and ensuring the ward complies with statutory regulations, current legislation and meets all quality standards. Applicatants must have a proven track record of effective nurse leadership.
• Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with an active, NMC PIN Registration.
• Desire and motivation to work within an acute environment.
• Motivated, flexible and ready to take on a new challenge
• Would like to work as part of an established hospital, with a collaborative and supportive MDT, that provide a clear pathway for the patients in our care.
• Focused on patient centred care.
• Have a commitment to developing and delivering high quality care.
What we are offering:
• Excellent Salary Structure
• The benefits of working within a large organisation, including reduced rates and access to new schemes: gym memberships, IT technology and private healthcare.
• The opportunity to extend your skills within other specialisms
• Sponsorship of professional qualifications - CPD Funding
• Leadership and management development
• Payment of NMC fees
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Full induction and training package
• Free on site meals
• Free parkingWe want to invest in you and your future! Find out about our career pathways:
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners,