Night Nurse - RGN/RMN - Nursing Home
I am recruiting for an experienced Night Nurse (RGN/RMN) with extensive post-qualified experience to join this small, private, elderly nursing home providing specialist care for elderly residents with progressive illness, dementia and end-of-life diagnoses. My client also provides care to patients requiring sensory support, companionship and physical disability.
You will have experience working in a similar role or in a nursing home or hospital setting. As Night Nurse, you will be delivering specialist care to enable elderly residents to live a fulfilling and high-quality life. My client is part of a regional healthcare group with an outstanding reputation for exceptional standards of nursing care. The Home itself provides a community feel for residents and has an extensive activities program which everyone is encouraged to join in with. The ideal candidate will be experienced in providing expert dementia care and be dedicated to enhancing physical, emotional and psychological wellbeing of those within their care.
The benefits of this Night Nurse (RGN/RMN) role include:
- Generous salary package
- Relevant training and development
- Support through Revalidation
As a Night Nurse (RGN/RMN), you will be competent across a range of clinical skills and have a clear understanding of the challenges facing those with a dementia diagnosis and in old age. You will be competent in supporting those with dementia, old age, end of life care and physical disabilities and being committed delivering an exceptional standard of individualised, compassionate care. In your role, you will be assessing, planning and supporting the provision specialist therapeutic and person-centred treatment to those with age related neurological illness.
Responsibilities for the Night Nurse - RGN/RMN:
- Providing, and developing the delivery of person centred care
- Educating and supporting healthcare and junior staff members
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Night Nurse qualified with relevant experience (RGN/RMN)
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Up to date clinical experience
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK