Registered Mental Health Nurse - Part Time
6 days left
- Job Type
Working for Priory Group as a Qualified Nurse has just got better, you will receive £500 for completing 3 months service, £650 for completing 9 months service and £950 for completing 18 months service with us. All this for just choosing to progress your Nursing career with Priory Group.
Avesbury House is a low secure rehabilitation and recovery facility split into five independent living units, for males aged 18 years and older. We provide 24-hour specialist care and support for those with enduring mental health needs.
Our aim is to support residents to make the transition from group living in restricted environments, to managing their own tenancy in the community, wherever possible.
To share responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care for all patients as part of a multidisciplinary team approach. • To accept personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care, for all patients as part of a multidisciplinary team approach within a forensic setting.
• To work as a Primary Nurse/Care Coordinator for an identified group of patients whilst consistently working within the clinical governance framework.
• The opportunity to develop and progress across the Staff Nurse grading through a distinct career pathway.
To be successful as a RMN, you'll need:
• A RMN or RNLD qualification
• A proven ability to co-ordinate care, prioritise tasks and manage Health & Safety issues
• The drive to learn and develop
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
• A flexible, positive, team-orientated approach.
In return for your expertise and hard work, we offer a wide range of benefits including:
• Competitive salary
• 25 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
• Extra Service Annual leave awards
• Career development - progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
• An employee assistance programme
• Free meals/refreshments when on duty
• Free car parking
• NMC Payment in full
• Sign on bonus - £1500 Welcome to Priory - either a sign on bonus or an e-voucher code for the Priory Benefits portal to be redeemed on various items including discounted shopping, red letter days, gym membership etc
• Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum
o Moving less than 100 miles up to £2,000
o If more than 100 miles up to £4,000
o To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves
• Payment into the pension schemeWe want to invest in you and your future! Find out about our career pathways:
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.