Priory is the leading provider of behavioural care in the UK.
We organise ourselves into four divisions - healthcare, education and children's services, adult care and older people's care - which together support the needs of more than 30,000 people every year.
Our purpose is to make a real and lasting difference for everyone we support.
Priory is dedicated to helping people to improve their health and wellbeing. We understand that in order for people to achieve high quality clinical and educational outcomes they need individually tailored programmes, suiting their specific needs.
The Priory Group has established an unrivalled reputation for delivering a real and lasting difference for its service users.
We are seeking a Physiotherapist for 20 bedded Rehab and Recovery ward, adults with complex neurodegenerative disorders.
Will work as part of a well-established multidisciplinary team of therapists, OT, Psychologist, Consultant Psychiatrist, nurses and HCAs.
Your role will be to identify and deliver appropriate and relevant treatments and interventions within the given field of therapy, in order to promote and develop the mental, emotional, physical and social well-being of clients; liaising with family and carers.
We are looking for colleges who share our values:
• Putting people first - We put the needs of our service users above all else.
• Being a family - We support our colleagues, our service users and their families when they need us most.
• Acting with integrity - We are honest, transparent and decent. We treat each other with respect.
• Striving for excellence - for over 140 years, we have been trusted by our service users with their care. We take this trust seriously and constantly strive to improve the services we provide.
• Being positive - We see the best in our service users and each other and we strive to get things done. We never give up and we learn from our mistakes.
• Previous experience within a healthcare setting desirable
• A strong sense of responsibility & ownership
• Willingness to learn
• Effective communication skills
• Flexibility and strong "can do" attitude
• Quality orientation
What we offer:
• Free on-site parking
• Starting 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (increased up to 30 days dependant on length of service)
• Birthday Holiday - (Yes an extra day's holiday for your birthday!)
• Onsite highly subsidised restaurants
• Online benefits and cashback rewards
• Comprehensive continued personal development training
• Cycle to work scheme
• Enhanced Disclosure check paid
• SMART Pension
• Employee referral schemeWe want to invest in you and your future! Find