Learning Disabilities Nurse - Kent
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
Permanent, full time
Up to £39,000 per annum
Pulse are delighted to be currently working with a leading healthcare organisation to recruit an RMN or RNLD for one of their outstanding hospitals in Kent.
The brand new state-of-the-art hospital provides 65 beds for patients with personality disorders, complex mental illnesses, substance misuse, learning disabilities and a variety of other different mental health conditions.
There are two female wards, a low secure male ward and a male PICU. You will be working on the female personality disorder ward where you will provide the best care possible.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guideline
Skills and Experience
- NMC registered RMN or RNLD
- They are open for newly qualified nurses - they will invest in you
- Open, compassionate, honest and reliant
- Shift enhancements of up to 66% for bank holidays, night shifts, weekend shifts
- Generous annual leave
- Access to the company pension scheme
- Free life assurance
- RCNi membership
- Opportunities for further career development
Contact Louis on 0207 959 1102 to apply.
Or refer a friend and we'll pay you £250 when they start work!