Band 5 Mental Health Nurse - North West London
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
Permanent, full time
Up to £33,800 per annum
North West London
Pulse are currently working with a leading healthcare organisation to recruit a mental health or learning disabilities nurse for one of their hospitals in North West London.
This 61-bedded specialist mental hospital offers a range of services including acute mental health, low secure and recovery and rehabilitation for adult males with autism spectrum disorders, learning disabilities and mental health issues.
You will be a determined and hungry RMN or RNLD and willing to learn. They are not looking for any specific experience and are willing to take on newly qualified nurses.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Skills and Experience
- NMC registered RMN or RNLD
- No experience required - they are willing to invest in learning!
- Generous annual leave
- Access to the company pension scheme
- Free life assurance
- RCNi membership
- Opportunities for further career development
Contact Louis on 0207 959 1102 to apply.
Or refer a friend and we'll pay you £250 when they start work!