Band 5 Mental Health Nurse - West London
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) - Band 5
Permanent, full time
Up to £33,800 per annum
Pulse are delighted to be currently working with a leading healthcare organisation to recruit an RMN or RNLD for a female high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service in North West London.
The service is able to support up to 15 women who may have a range of mental health difficulties, including personality disorder or mild eating disorders.
You will be an NMC registered RMN or RNLD and be keen to develop your career with this organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual patient programs of care with a focus on risk assessment / management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Program Approach are met in a timely manner
- Report any ill health amongst patients and make requests for R.M.O/GP/Professional visits where necessary
- Support empowerment of patients having regard for their dignity rights whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
- Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Patient, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Skills and Experience
- NMC registered RMN or RNLD
- They are open for newly qualified nurses - they will invest in you
- Generous annual leave
- Access to the company pension scheme
- Free life assurance
- RCNi membership
- Opportunities for further career development
Contact Louis on 0207 959 1102 to apply.
Or refer a friend and we'll pay you £250 when they start work!