Mental Health Ward Manager - West London
Ward Manager - Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
Permanent, full time
Up to £45,000 per annum
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Then this may be the role for you…
Pulse are currently working with a leading healthcare organisation to recruit a mental health ward manager for one of their hospitals in West London.
Set in a leafy location, this outstanding hospital provides person-centered care for patients with eating disorders and comorbid psychiatric disorders such as depression, anxiety or OCD.
You will be an RMN or RNLD who has had previous experience with mentoring students and healthcare staff in a mental health setting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Have overall management responsibility for effective delivery of service user centred care within the ward
- Provide Strong Clinical Leader a team of nursing staff in the delivery of high quality evidence-based practice
- Coordinate multidisciplinary working, maintaining excellent communication and working relationships with all team members
- Manage operational resources in a cost-effective manner, and evaluating the standard of service delivered
- Have knowledge of quality performance indicators and the role they play in contract review
- Lead quality improvement initiatives within the unit
- Have experience and skills in risk assessment and management
- Liaise with referring agencies, communicating professionally and knowledgeably at all times
- Provide quality assurance to stakeholders including CQC and NHSE
Skills and Experience
- NMC registered RMN or RNLD
- Significant experience within a mental health setting
- Experience mentoring junior staff and healthcare staff
- Generous annual leave
- Access to the company pension scheme
- Free life assurance
- RCNi membership
- Opportunities for further career development
Contact Louis on 0207 959 1102 to apply.
Or refer a friend and we'll pay you £250 when they start work!