Newly Qualified Mental Health Nurse Opportunity
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) - Preceptorship Roles
Permanent, full time
Up to £28,702 per annum
Are you currently looking to kickstart your mental health nursing career?
Pulse are delighted to be currently working with a leading healthcare organisation to recruit a budding mental health nurse to join one of their prestigious hospitals in West London.
Set in a leafy location, this outstanding hospital provides person-centered care for patients with eating disorders and comorbid psychiatric disorders such as depression, anxiety or OCD.
You will have an NMC pin and a keen desire to learn and develop in the role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual Patient programs of care. With a focus on risk assessment and risk management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Program Approach are met in a timely manner
- Report any ill health amongst Patients and make requests for R.M.O/GP/Professional visits where necessary
- Support empowerment of Patients having regard for their dignity rights whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
- Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with patient, relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Skills and Experience
- NMC registered
- Have a knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983
- Generous annual leave
- Access to the company pension scheme
- Free life assurance
- RCNi membership
- Opportunities for further career development
Contact Louis on 0207 959 1102 to apply.
Or refer a friend and we'll pay you £250 when they start work!