Mental Health Nurse - West London
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) - Band 5
Permanent, full time
Up to £35,000 per annum
Pulse are delighted to be currently working with a leading healthcare organisation to recruit an RMN or RNLD for one of their prestigious hospitals in West London.
Set in a leafy location, this outstanding hospital provides person-centered care for patients with eating disorders and comorbid psychiatric disorders such as depression, anxiety or OCD.
You will be an NMC registered RMN or RNLD, with a desire to improve and develop your career.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Skills and Experience
- NMC registered RMN or RNLD
- They are open for newly qualified nurses - they will invest in you
- Generous annual leave
- Access to the company pension scheme
- Free life assurance
- RCNi membership
- Opportunities for further career development
Contact Louis on 0207 959 1102 to apply.
Or refer a friend and we'll pay you £250 when they start work!