Mental Health Ward Manager - Norwich
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Ward Manager
Permanent, full time
Up to £50,000 per annum
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Then this may be the role for you…
Pulse is working alongside a prestigious hospital situated in a green and beautiful part of Norfolk, overlooking the coastal line.
The hospital has two acute wards with a total of 25 beds and a 5 bedded psychiatric intensive care unit (PICU) and cares for patients aged 18+.
As a ward manager you will be caring for patients with a variety of complex mental health issues including depression, anxiety, schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
You will oversee a team of nurses aiming to deliver the finest care.
As a strong candidate, you will have good experience within a band 6/senior role and ready to take the next step, or already be a manager with relevant experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The post holder is responsible for the assessment of risk and needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of individual programmes designed to help residents achieve and maintain maximum potential and quality of life
- Work in partnership with service users and the wider clinical team to develop and deliver high quality, personalised care promoting recovery and independence whilst effectively managing risk
- Follow the Code of Professional Conduct as laid down by the Nursing & Midwifery Council and Mental Health Act 1983 Code of Practice in addition to all other good practice guidelines.
Skills and Experience
- NMC registered RMN
- Experience within an acute setting
- Significant experience at a band 6/senior level
- Generous annual leave
- Parking is available
- Employer contributory pension
Contact Louis on 0207 959 1102 to apply.
Or refer a friend and we'll pay you £250 when they start work!