Kent House is a 17-bedded low secure hospital for young people aged 12–18 years with mental health, behavioural or psychological difficulties. It is currently rated 'Good' with the CQC and has an Ofsted registered school which supports the young people with educational attainment.
We are looking for a Hospital Director with experience of working within a CAMHS service to provide leadership to an established team within the recently expanded Kent House Hospital.
As the Hospital Director for Kent House, you will be accountable for the financial and operational performance of the hospital. Ensuring that we provide a high level of care to our CAMHS service users.
- You will lead the Senior Management team on site on all aspects of day to day business.
- You will lead and develop a culture where the very highest standards of safety, quality and excellent patient care are consistently delivered.
- You will develop and maintain strategic external relationships
- You will drive recruitment and retention plans on site
- You will review any audit or inspections reports ensuring compliance with all statutory regulatory bodies
- A competitive salary
- Disclosure check cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- Enhanced Maternity pay inline with NHS.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- SMART Pension option
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.