Associate Director of Clinical Services
BMI Kings Oak & Cavell Hospitals in Enfield are part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for an Associate Director of Clinical Services to join their team of staff.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Senior RGN or equivalent from allied healthcare background
- Management experience desirable
- Excellent communication skills essential
- Evidence of clinical Governance experience
- Change management skills desirable
- Evidence of having worked within an acute hospital setting with proven track record of recent management experience in this area
Duties of this role include:
- Working within a flagship hospital responsible for providing clinical direction and professional leadership to the Clinical Services teams. Working with the Director of Clinical Services to support the initiatives of the hospital, driving a culture of safety, clinical effectives and continued improvement for the patient experience. The role is responsible for development, motivation and performance of all Clinical Services staff, ensuring the achievement of regulator (CQC,HIS,HIW) standards as required.
- Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients; demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare have committed to being a national living wage employer and offer a competitive starting salary alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Private Medical Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.