Clinical Services Manager - Cancer Services
BMI Bishops Wood Hospital in London is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an Excellent opportunity to recruit the right Clinical Services Manager with clinical competencies and experience to promote enhanced supportive care and to clinically support cancer services.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Evidence of relevant professional development, both clinically, managerially, preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
- Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing Studies.
- Robust understanding of Clinical Governance requirements for the area.
- Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
- Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
- Recruitment and selection skills.
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
Duties of this role include:
- To strategically plan the clinical services, responsible for day to day organisation and management of clinical departments. Providing clear direction and leadership to all clinical staff, whilst supporting the initiatives of the hospital. Taking responsibility to lead the department under the direction of the Director of Clinical Services.
- Responsible for the deployment, supervision and teaching of staff within the clinical area supporting the hospital management team in providing clinical leadership. The role is responsible for development, motivation and performance of all clinical staff, ensuring the achievement of CQC Standards as required for nursing services in an acute care hospital accepting planned and emergency surgical and medical admissions.
- Contribute to the Strategic and Operational Objectives of the Service.
- Lead on Cancer Care Nursing Initiatives
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers up to £53,000pa for this vacancy alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Private Medical Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.