Service Manager - RMN or RNLD
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) with significant post experience to join this specialist 8 bedded learning disability service. My client provides therapeutic care and treatment for adults over the age of 18 with learning disabilities, complex needs and complex behaviours.
The benefits of this Service Manager (RMN/RNLD) role include:
- Generous salary package
- Pension scheme
- Health & wellbeing package
- Group life assurance
- Employee Assistance programme
- Relevant training and development
- Support through Revalidation
As Service Manager (RMN/RNLD) you will have experience working in a similar role and be competent and passionate about delivering the best quality care. The ideal candidate will be experienced in providing expert care to those with complex mental health needs and behavioural issues including challenging behaviour. This is a challenging role which will enable you to make an impact on patients and their families. This Service Manager role is ideal for a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) who is already in a managerial role or for someone looking to take their next step in career progression.
Your main role will include overseeing the operational management and overall daily running of the service. You will work closely with the team to ensure the site is compliant with the CQC key lines of enquiry and regulated activities. The ideal candidate is a credible and knowledgeable leader who is capable of managing within a healthcare setting. You will be working in a compassionate setting focusing on patient recovery.
Responsibilities for the Service Manager - RMN/RNLD:
- Providing and developing person centred care
- Educating and supporting healthcare and junior staff members
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Registered Nurse qualified with relevant experience, Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Up to date clinical experience
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK