Nuclear Medicine Radiographer
From complex care to straightforward procedures in both adults and children, HCA UK provides exceptional care across our six world-class hospitals, clinics, outpatient and diagnostics centres, and NHS partnerships. We believe that all our patients and employees should have access to the latest state-of-the-art technology, which has seen HCA Uk invest more than £500 million over the last decade to ensure that our hospitals and specialist centres are amongst the best equipped in the world. This philosophy of continual investment ensures our employees have the best career development opportunities; as their skills advance alongside our facilities and technology.
At The Harley Street Clinic, we provide a range of complex care services for adults, children and babies, specialising in oncology, cardiology and neuroscience. From open heart surgery on new-born babies to pioneering techniques to treat cancer, our clinicians work together to provide the best possible care and treatments for our patients. Our staff always go the extra mile in caring for our patients which can be demonstrated by our recent outstanding rating awarded by the CQC.
We have separate paediatric and adult intensive care units (ICUs), and our paediatric ICU is the largest private facility in Europe, with 18 beds. This allows us to support cardiology, cardiac, thoracic, cancer, spinal and other major treatments for children. We have 103 beds in total, including nine adult ICU beds offering the highest level of one-to-one care.
To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate high standards of care. To work within the Molecular Imaging team providing clinical support and assisting with procedures.
This a full time, 37.5 hour per week role with a competitive salary starting at £40,000
Duties & Responsibilities
- Skillfully provide accurate diagnostic imaging services
- Achieve and maintain high standards of practice within all areas of the department
- Comply with legislative and hospital policies and procedure, ensuring patient safety- particularly relating to Radiation Protection for both adult and paediatric patients
- Practice a high level of customer care
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team to maximise clinical efficiency
- To rotate between areas/modalities as required
- To maintain accurate examination records and archived images
- To assist with patient bookings and administrative duties where necessary
- Support departmental audits in accordance with clinical governance policies
Skills & Experience
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent) in Radiography/Medical Radiations
- HCPC or RCT registered
- Competent in Nuclear Medicine and/ or PET/CT
- For Radiographers: Competent in CT
About The Individual
At HCA UK we recognise and value everyone as unique and individual; treat people with kindness and compassion; act with absolute honesty, integrity, and fairness and trust and treat one another as valued members of the HCA UK family. As someone looking to join our family, you will demonstrate these key values.
You will also actively participate as a member of a team, working together to achieve tasks, goals, and objectives; demonstrate a lead by example attitude to inspire our colleagues and patients; and deliver information in a clear, concise, and compelling manner to effectively engage others and achieve desired results.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please apply for this role and a member of the team will be in contact shortly.