Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home
I am recruiting for an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) with extensive post-registration experience to join this medium sized elderly nursing home specialising in caring for those living with Alzheimer's or other dementia-type illness. My client also provides care to patients requiring palliative, convalescent and respite care.
You will have experience working in a similar role or in a nursing home or hospital setting. As Registered Nurse, you will be delivering specialist care to enable elderly residents to live a fulfilling and high-quality life. The ideal candidate will be experienced in providing expert dementia care and be dedicated to enhancing physical, emotional and psychological wellbeing of those within their care.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) role include:
- Generous salary package
- Relevant training and development
- Support through Revalidation
As a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN), you will be competent across a range of clinical skills and have a clear understanding of the challenges facing those with a dementia diagnosis. You will be competent in supporting those with progressive illness, end of life care and physical disabilities and being committed delivering an exceptional standard of individualised, stimulating care. In your role, you will be assessing, planning and supporting the provision specialist therapeutic and person-centred treatment to those with age related neurological illness.
Responsibilities for the Registered Nurse - RGN/RMN:
- Providing and developing person centred care
- Educating and supporting healthcare and junior staff members
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Registered Nurse qualified with relevant experience (RGN/RMN)
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Up to date clinical experience
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK