Night Nurse - Nursing Home - Telford
I am recruiting for an experienced Night Nurse (RGN/RMN) with extensive post-qualified experience to join this medium sized, private, elderly nursing home. My client is part of a regional healthcare group with an outstanding reputation for exceptional standards of nursing care. The service provides specialist nursing, dementia and palliative care for elderly residents with physical disability or sensory impairment. My client also provides care to patients requiring end of life care or simply companionship.
You will have experience working in a similar role or in a nursing home or hospital setting with elderly patients. As Night Nurse, you will be delivering specialist care to enable elderly residents to live a fulfilling and high-quality life. The service itself provides individually tailored care for all residents and deliver weekly arts and crafts, music and movement and other social sessions to improve their physical and mental wellbeing.
The benefits of this Night Nurse (RGN/RMN) role include:
- Generous salary package
- Relevant training and development
- Support through Revalidation
As a Night Nurse (RGN/RMN), you will be competent across a range of clinical skills and have a clear understanding of the hurdles facing those who need palliative and elderly nursing care. The ideal candidate will be experienced in providing expert elderly nursing care and be dedicated to delivering expert care in a safe and secure environment.
Responsibilities for the Night Nurse - RGN/RMN:
- Providing, and developing the delivery of person centred care
- Educating and supporting healthcare and junior staff members
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Night Nurse qualified with relevant experience (RGN/RMN)
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Up to date clinical experience
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK