Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Telford
- Job Type
I am currently recruiting for a skilled Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) with significant post-qualified experience to join this large elderly nursing home in Telford. My client is part of a regional healthcare group with an outstanding reputation for exceptional standards of nursing care. The service provides specialist elderly nursing, dementia and palliative care for elderly residents. The client also provides care to patients requiring residential care.
As a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN), you will be competent across a range of clinical skills and have a clear understanding of developments and procedures within the field of nursing. The ideal candidate will be experienced in providing expert elderly nursing care and care to those living with Alzheimer's or another dementia type illness. You will be dedicated to delivering expert care in a safe and secure environment, encouraging residents to engage in activities.
You will have experience working in a similar role or in a nursing home or hospital setting with elderly patients. As Registered Nurse, you will be delivering specialist care to enable elderly residents to live a fulfilling and high-quality life. The home is split across 2 floors and is close to public transport links making it accessible for commuting.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) role include:
- Generous salary package
- Relevant training and development
- Support through Revalidation
Responsibilities for the Registered Nurse - RGN/RMN:
- Providing, and developing the delivery of person centred care
- Educating and supporting healthcare and junior staff members
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Registered Nurse qualified with relevant experience (RGN/RMN)
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Up to date clinical experience
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
Apply for Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Telford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly