Clinical Services Manager - Endoscopy
Clinical Services Manager – Endoscopy – Enfield, North London
Salary and Benefits: Competitive Salary + 25 days holiday + Pension + Private Healthcare + Free Parking + more!
BMI Cavell Hospital and its sister hospital the Kings Oak Hospital both in Enfield, with easily accessible transport links as well as free parking – the Hospitals are a truly welcoming place to work. Being a part of BMI Healthcare, means that you work for an organisation who are Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country. Being a part of BMI means that whatever your role – you can expect variety, challenges, job satisfaction and a professional team who will always support you.
Three great things about this hospital:
- Prestigious independent hospitals with world leading clinicians who are passionate about providing top level care.
- High levels of investment taking place – they are committed to improving their facilities and ultimately the patient experience, resulting in their 99% patient satisfaction rating!
- Career fast track opportunities – take advantage of one of the industry’s leading dedicated training and development offerings. You will have access to world leading technology and develop skills that will be put to full use – unparalleled training!
What you will do as the Clinical Services Manager - Endoscopy:
- You will be leading a team of nurses and delivering care for patients requiring endoscopy procedures which could include Colonoscopy, Oesophageal stent/dilatation, Polypectomy, EMR, Laser tonsillectomy, Lithotripsy, flexible sigmoidoscopy, gastroscopy, cystoscopy, TRUS biopsy and hysteroscopy or PEG insertion.
- Reporting directly to the Theatre Manager, you will lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity – whilst looking to attain JAG accreditation.
- You will be either HCPC / NMC registered and have a proven track record of working within endoscopy.
Why other Nurses work with this hospital:
- This well-established private hospital has three Theatres and an endoscopy suite, 80+ beds and very high levels of patient satisfaction!
- Enjoy a positive work-life balance with comprehensive and competitive benefits. Great team working, social events and a supportive development plan to help you achieve your career goals!
- As part of the nursing leadership team you can expect to be empowered to meet business goals. New ways of working that will improve your services are encourages and you will enjoy high levels of autonomy to run your department.
If you would like an further information or just an informal chat then please contact Julie Watts – Theatre Manager at Julie.Watts@bmihealthcare.co.uk or call us on 0208 370 9500