Occupational Health Physician
Here at HCA Healthcare UK, our trained Occupational Health Physicians are responsible for visiting our corporate client workplaces providing a bespoke customer service employment support services and will have assess and manage a range of work-related health issues to our clients. This support is highly valued and will focus on advising our clients on the employee's health and make recommendations on what adjustments could be considered to ensure a safe/healthy working environment for that employee. preventing illness and injuries that can occur as a result of, as well as rehabilitation following illness or injury.
We are seeking to recruit experienced and qualified Occupational Health Physician experienced in dealing with work-based patients health and well-being relating care needs, to be based directly onsite at our corporate clients premises based in Glasgow.
This is a full time position however substantial part time may be considered.
Hours: Services hours between 0830 - 1730 hrs.
Salary C£100,000 per annum (full time), dependent on qualifications and experience plus a vast range of employee benefits.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Carry out assessments/case management of complex and/or long term cases referred by the OHA, ER/HR or business managers.
- Carry out on line placement medical screening assessments
- Assist in monitoring OH provision, supervision and quality control of OH & corporate health services and patient satisfaction.
- Assist and advise OHM and OHA in management of their cases
- Provide corporate health screening appointments and consultations
- Monitoring and recording of information reporting to HR
- Assist in provision of appropriate training programmes for management, covering relevant areas e.g. stress
- Ensure all MIR reporting is compliant with SLAs
Skills & Experience
- Primary Medical Degree, MBBS
- Full registration with the UK GMC
- Qualified in Occupational Health Medicine
- Experience of providing OH services in a corporate client facing environment
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite
About The Individual
We are looking for a passionate experienced physician, who is confident working unsupervised and can confidently partner our clients to provide a high quality customer service. Credibility and relationship building is key. This can be a very rewarding role, you will need to combine your clinical knowledge with a detailed understanding of employment and anti-discrimination legislation as well as environmental and health and safety law.