Registered Care Home Manager
An excellent career opportunity has become available for a progressive and innovative Registered Manager to manage our well-established care home in Hatfield. We care for male/females aged 18 and older, with enduring mental illness who require psychiatric after-care and rehabilitation in the community.
We are looking for a ‘hands-on’, driven and experienced Registered Care Home Manager to join our management team and help to grow and shape our business and contribute to the overall strategic vision. You will be confident, competent and capable; and be prepared to undertake this leadership role to ensure our high standards of quality care are delivered consistently. You will have strong business acumen and marketing ability to support the home to its’ full potential regarding occupancy.
Annual Leave: 33 (including bank holidays)
Report to: Chief of Staff
- To manage the Care Home and have full CQC Registered Manager responsibilities.
- To co-ordinate and manage nursing team to provide care and support with holistic, person-centered approach.
- To recruit, train, retain & support nursing & care staff to offer a programme of care to residents with mental health conditions.
- To actively promote & market the service to external health professionals, commissioners and families.
- Day to day management of home (activities focused care planning for the residents at the core)
- Team Management
- Manage home’s expenditure and allocation of resources
- Qualified Nurse (RMN, RNLD or RGN)
- A proven record of achievement in managing a complex/ challenging service
- Strong working knowledge of regulatory standards
- Evidence of sound financial management skills and essential commercial awareness
- Passionate about resident care group and delivering high quality patient care with compassion
- Ability to work unsupervised, demonstrating a high degree of autonomy and decision making
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- IT literate with skill for the use and application of information technology
- Flexibility to work over seven days per week, to support the delivery of a 24hr service
- Full clean driving licence
- Management qualification
- Previous experience of CQC registration
- Experience of working at registered management level in a care home.