Registered Mental Health Nurse
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) (RNLD)
Chudleigh - CAMHS
Salary: £14 - £15.44 per hour & £4,000 welcome bonus
Pulse is currently recruiting for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)(RNLD), to work in one of the leading specialist care providers in the UK, providing treatment and care covering Mental Health services for young people (CAMHS) and adults, Brain Injury Rehabilitation, Learning Disabilities and Children Specialist Services.
You will be a part of a service for young people, both male and female, aged 12 - 18 with mental health problems. The conditions the company covers include mood disorders, emerging personality disorder, self-harm, bipolar disorder, psychosis and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
You must be 2 year post qualified with experience in the same setting is preferable but not a necessity.
Salary: £14 - 15.44 per hour & £4,000 welcome bonus
The benefits for this role
- Generous salary package
- £4,000 welcome bonus
- Relevant development
- Support through Revalidation
Responsibilities for this role
- Provide a high level of Communication with internal and external providers
- To work within the boundaries of the NMC Professional Code of Conduct.
- Working autonomously with confidence and competence to provide a highly specialised and safe service to the patient
- To take appropriate action when working with vulnerable adults and children following guidelines and procedures, liaising with appropriate agencies as required
- Ensure that each patient has an individual care plan and risk assessment, which takes into account the patient (if appropriate) and their carers views, with regular reviews
- To administer medicine within the guidelines and framework of the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
- To be an active participant in the multidisciplinary team, formulating care plans and utilising appropriate assessments.
Contact Alesya on 0207 959 1102 to apply.
Or refer a friend and we'll pay you £250 when they start work!
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.