Forensic Registered Mental Health Nurse
Forensic Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
Battersea - Forensic
Salary: £18per hour
Pulse is currently recruiting for a Forensic Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN), who will work in partnership with service users and the wider clinical team to develop and deliver high quality, personalised care promoting recovery and independence whilst effectively managing risk.
You will ensure effective systems are in place to deliver a high standard of nursing care based on recognised theory and practise and demonstrate an understanding of and support the principles of advocacy.
You will need to promote and safeguard the wellbeing of each service user by demonstrating empathy and compassion in each interaction, whilst treat service users as individuals with dignity and respect. Be aware of their values with regards to culture, religion and beliefs at all times.
Supervise and maintain the safe custody, control and administration of medications will be apart your role, as well as support and participate in the delivery of the CPA process within the role of Primary Nurse
You will need to ensure all relevant documentation is completed on a daily basis and participate in writing reports, risk assessments, care plans and reviews as required.
Participate in the activity and therapy programme and support service users to attend.
The benefits for this role
- Generous salary package
- Relevant training and development
- Great location
- Potential in progression
Responsibilities for this role
- Act within the framework and guidance of the NMC Code of Professional Conduct
- Co-ordinate the nursing team and site according to the duty rota
- Supervise junior staff, ensuring effective clinical supervision and appraisals are completed as per policy
- Participate in the role of Hospital Security Nurse including searching of the environment and patient, monitoring visits and ensuring contraband items are stored securely
- Effectively use hospital radio communication equipment as required
- Participate in monitoring use of illegal substances
- Participate in de-escalating and effectively dealing with violence and aggression
- Complete a five day training course in General Services Management of Violence and Aggression
Contact Alesya on 0207 959 1102 to apply.
Or refer a friend and we'll pay you £250 when they start work!
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.