Registered Nurse - Clinical & Holistic Care
Registered Nurse - Bristol
As Registered Nurse with St Monica Trust you'll coordinate and deliver high quality, evidence-based clinical and holistic care.
You will role model your delivery of care and well-being to all care colleagues and will supervise the care team daily to ensure that people's dignity, equality, diversity and rights are promoted every day. Assessing and monitoring residents' clinical needs will be an important part of your role, applying clinical reasoning skills to each action. You'll make referrals to medical and multi-disciplinary specialists as required so appropriate care can be planned and implemented.
This is NOT traditional nursing home type work as at St Monica Trust as we strive to be a different type of care home with a unique set up in the UK
Clinical skills include:
- Intermittent Ventilation
- Subcut fluids
- Syringe Drivers
- Peg Feeds
The Trust has built a reputation as one of Bristol’s best employers. Skills for Care told us we are the Best Employer of Over 250 Staff in 2017. There were further awards at the Care & Support West Awards 2017 and we continued this rich vein in 2018 with awards in Hospitality & Catering and for our excellent training department!
We’ll genuinely care for you as much as we care for our residents.
So in addition to a competitive salary you’ll get many other benefits including:
- Plenty of holiday allowance. Over 7 weeks in fact when you include bank holidays. So you can rest when you need to;
- Enhanced weekend payments and paid overtime. Perfect to top up your savings or buy those extra bits;
- A good pension and bonus scheme;
- Award-winning training and development;;
- Loads of wellbeing initiatives. From mini-yoga sessions and free flu shots, through to lunchtime walks around our fabulous gardens.
If you’re a Registered Nurse (Level 1 and 2) and curious enough to explore whether we might be a good fit, we’d welcome an opportunity to talk about your career aspirations.