Enhancements paid on top of advertised salary for working unsocial hours working (nights, weekends and Bank Holidays)
Opportunities across Adult Mental Health In-Patient bases in Nottinghamshire
Highbury Hospital, Bulwell
Millbrook Mental Health Unit, Sutton-in-Ashfield
Ward B2, Bassetlaw Hospital, Worksop
Full time & Part time positions available
We want to hear from motivated qualified Registered Mental Health nurses, or those who hold a Diploma in Mental Health Nursing, and currently registered with the NMC, who are seeking to work in challenging but rewarding adult mental health in-patient environments. Our client group are those aged between 18 and 65 years of age who have a range of mental health presentations.
Working as part of a dynamic team, key components of the job are assessment, care, treatment and evaluation using a recovery approach working in collaboration with patients, their families, colleagues and other agencies
- Understand current mental health Legislation
- Understand Clinical Risk Assessment
- Ability to function within a team.
- Good oral and written communication
- Ability to develop professional working relationships with a challenging patient group.
- An understanding of the importance of working closely with services users and their family/friends/carers
- Evidence of good skills in assessment intervention and evaluation of patients nursing care
- Evidence of ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Evidence an understanding of recovery and the role of this within an acute healthcare setting
- Able to work flexible hours on a 24hr rota including weekends and bank holidays.
The role will include access to supervision, development opportunities, enhancement for any unsocial hours of working and a comprehensive preceptorship package for those who are newly qualified in nursing, offering support and guidance throughout the beginning of your career and beyond.