Permanent, full time
Up to £31,600 per annum, plus excellent benefits
Pulse is working alongside a leading healthcare organisation to recruit a scrub nurse/practitioner for one of their established hospitals in Hertfordshire - 15 mins from Central London.
This purpose built impressive, state-of-the-art theatre department houses 6 theatres.
You will have the exciting opportunity to work with leading surgeons and develop your career with professional development opportunities.
The successful nurse will be enthusiastic and willing to learn in a fast paced environment.
Roles and responsibilities
- Scrub for a variety of cases including; ENT, general surgery and orthopaedics
- Working alongside a First assistant and dedicated theatre team to provide a smooth service
- Preparing theatres as required
- Training junior staff/students
Skills and experience
- NMC/HPC registered nurse
- Contributory pension scheme
- 33 days annual leave
- Gym membership schemes
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loans
- Childcare vouchers
The nurse will be rewarded with a salary of up to £31,600 per annum + excellent benefits.
Should you wish to hear more about this exciting opportunity then call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 1016.