Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse
Community Mental Health Nurse - Band 6
£29,452 - £38,377 + £6,000 recruitment and retention bonus
Full time - Monday to Friday working hours
Pulse is very excited to introduce an opportunity for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to join a mental health community service. The successful candidate will provide a dedicated community service to adult patients.
This position offers Monday to Friday working regular working hours; no night or weekend shifts. The successful candidate will become an integral part of the multi-disciplinary team that delivers crisis, early intervention and recovery care within the community setting.
We welcome applications form NMC registered mental health nurses who would like a new challenge and are looking to utilise their previous experience in crisis management or community. A genuine interest to develop in a community setting with recovery focused care is a must but experience in a community setting is not essential.
Roles and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Take the lead for assessments of service users
- Formulate care plans, risk assessments and evaluate response to treatment
- To plan and deliver treatment interventions
- Acting as a CPA care coordinator adhering to CPA policy
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
What are the benefits for you?
- £6,000 retention bonus
- Monday to Friday regular working hours, offering a fantastic work life balance
- Commitment and investment in you. Excellent professional and career development opportunities
If you're looking for regular working hours and would like to work in a community setting or progress your career within this specialty please contact us today.