Paediatric Nurse - Cambridgeshire
LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare has an exciting opportunity for a Level 1 Paediatric Registered Nurse with experience to join our friendly field based team, to provide 1-2-1 care and administer a range of enzyme replacement therapy, HPN and supportive treatments to our paediatric patients.
You will be responsible for providing high quality clinical care to children, within their own homes or schools. This is a rewarding challenge which empowers children through training to regain independence and set and achieve goals that are important to them.
The benefits of the successful registered general Nurse are:
- Excellent competitive basic salary up to £28,000 dependent on experience
- Option of a Company Car or car allowance (£4,500pa FTE) as appropriate
- Fuel Card
- Laptop, mobile phone, tablet, printer and equipment provided
- Personal pension plan
- Heavily discounted healthcare insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- 33 days annual leave (includes statutory holidays FTE)
- NMC fee’s paid after 1 year of service (pro rata for part time employees)
- Clinical supervisions and meetings
- 4 day residential induction programme
- Ongoing training and development towards revalidation
- Paid overtime
The Successful registered general nurse must:
- Registered children’s Nurse (Level 1) minimum 2 years UK experience
- Valid NMC registration
- Evidence of on-going professional development
- Full UK driving license is mandatory
- Willing to travel within your region
- Good organisational skills and prioritisation
- Able to work independently and also as part of a team
Lloyds Pharmacy Clinical Homecare We’re one of the most experienced providers of clinical homecare in the UK, and we’ve been supporting patients in this way since 1975.
We provide care to more than 67,000 patients in their own home; place of work, or in the community – ranging from straightforward delivery of medication, to specialist nursing for complex conditions. We work in partnership with the NHS, pharmaceutical companies, private medical insurers and consultants.
We used to be called Bupa Home Healthcare and in July 2016 we were acquired by the Celesio UK group of companies, a leading provider of healthcare services, including Lloyds Pharmacy.
Interviews are being held immediately, please submit your application online or alternatively forward your CV to Claire.firstname.lastname@example.org